- The Festival gives no warranty that artists named in the programme or any publicity will perform at any particular time, or at all, and reserve the right to present alternative performers and re-programme events when unforeseen circumstances prevail. However, every effort will be made to carry out the programme as advertised.
- Glass containers of any kind are not permitted on the festival site.
- In accordance with the law, SMOKING is not permitted within marquees or other wholly or substantially enclosed public spaces.
- NO PETS are allowed on site, including car parks except sight/hearing assistance dogs.
- Due to the high risk of fire spreading Open Fires (inc barbeques, all solid fuel and liquid fuel based fires) are strictly prohibited throughout the festival site.
- Any person carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activity will be refused entry and may be handed over to the Police.
- Please use the bins and recycling points provided on and off site.
Your ticket receipt will be sent to you in email form. WE DO NOT POST OUT PHYSICAL TICKETS.
Please check the booking information on your e-ticket receipt and if any of it is incorrect please contact us as soon as possible using the contact details above. If for any reason your booking confirmation email does not arrive, please let us know.
NB – Please print off the e-ticket receipt/s and keep safe. Bring the e-ticket receipt/s with you when you come to the Festival; you will need to exchange the e-ticket receipt/s for your wristband/s or stamps/s when you arrive.
- Tickets of all types are limited in number and sold on a first-come first-served basis.
- Wristbands/stamps cannot be exchanged, transferred, re-sold, or re-issued.
- On arrival each e-ticket reference code must be exchanged for a non-transferable wristband/stamp which must be worn at all times.
- Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, without the prior written consent of DDF.
- Tickets/wristbands purchased from unauthorised sources will be rendered invalid and the wearer will be refused admission.
- Concessionary tickets are available to: Full Time Students, Over 60s and those receiving Job Seekers Allowance. Please Note that proof of eligibility will be requested on entry to the Festival.
- We will strive to ensure the festival is accommodating for people with disabilities.
- It is a green-field festival site which is relatively flat and some areas have tarmac roadway.
- Car parking space (situated close to performance venues) is reserved for Blue Badge holders. While we do our best to ensure the disabled car parking, entrance and toilets are as accessible as possible, the ground conditions will inevitably vary according to the weather during and prior to the event.
- We have an area reserved for disabled viewers and their carer situated close to the main stage.
- Stewards are positioned throughout the festival site and will assist where they can if necessary.
- Carer tickets are available; the allocation of complimentary carer tickets is intended to assist those who would otherwise be unable to attend the concert.
- For further information please call +44 (0) 7563 854267 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- No unaccompanied under 16s are allowed on site. All under 16s must be accompanied by a paying ticket holder, parent or guardian who is over 18 years old.
- Children 0-5 years require a free “Nippers” ticket.
- Children 6-15 years require a “Youth” ticket.
- Teenagers 16 and over require an Adult ticket; those in full-time education may purchase a student price ticket.
- DDF is unable to accept any liability for personal or property damages, losses (including confiscations) or injuries sustained at our event.
- Refunds will be given consideration on written request only, received before August 1st and will be subject to a 25% administration charge.
- email@example.com – Dunbar Daytripper Festival, Cafe Lauderdale c.i.c., Lauderdale Park, Dunbar EH42 1RP UK